Friday, June 18, 2010

Big Booty Cartoon Art

role conflicts


there are many situations in life - even, or especially at work: in a former cutlery factory had rented some companies. In the beautifully tiled master dressing rooms currently the Funfabric camp was located. Next door was traded with cutlery, and in addition with various cutting tools. In the great hall plating tanks were built and about solar systems. Then there was still diverse agencies whose tenants often changed - it was mostly call center ...
And if someone had, stood in line to sanitary facilities in sufficient numbers are available. However, there was
paper - that you needed Every itself. And if the role was stationed for at the rental unit belonging to the village, they moved ever yourself, miraculously the cabins.
Mrs. T., an employee of the cutlery dealer, was hit hardest, since you seems to be the softest, or even toilet paper always had ...
The annoyance prompted you to hand-written warnings on their cabin mounted paper holder to install and personally all eligible role thieves to speak - as in my case ...
I was again able to have in the preferred position over a toilet in my rented premises in which I have a sufficient supply of (4-ply!) Toilet paper stored, what could convince Mrs. T. themselves.

So I was off the hook, not in the circle of suspects and an ally. My proposal, her paper was easy to deploy in her desk at Mrs. T. not consent because she did not want to run several times a day with a roll of toilet paper under his arm to yard and hall.

And she was always very nice and friendly, I have shown above your toilet paper roll cover with integrated Dispensers sewn. The
can wear it casually as a bag :-)
Mrs. T. was very happy about it, or at least she has done so. Whether the part also used regularly, I do not know, because we have now moved to our warehouse .

Initially intended as fun, I found the role holder tarpaulin in retrospect not so impractical - in the office already, but at a campsite or in a student flat, he may well do something useful.
why I have dedicated myself to the project again. It looked all over the zipper so funny, but it was to use not very convincing, and the processing was very 'fiddly'. The new model is therefore quite different. Because I did not have a tree nearby, and can not shoot particularly well, I visited with the new prototype for a nice blogger in the neighborhood .



The zunächt was somewhat amused, but has very nice photos taken this course and could keep a model.



All others who wish to have such a practical, decorative toilet paper cover, must act themselves. But there will soon be a guide in the sewing box .
In order to , Do I have now but still look at the sewing machine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment