Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weird Pains In Stomach At Night

Oh you lovely Christmas surprise

Christmas market visits, shopping trips and relaxing evenings are with delicious food behind me
I was able some tap in the sale in the jewelry department at H & M, but also in ritual a few made good catches, one may not believe it! It is there as TKMAXX, one has enough time to look, you can then make some stroke of luck.
I also have a week to get a Christmas surprise package from my grandma with homemade cookies and a decorated fir tree branch. I'm so happy, had to believe that after opening a few biscuits to it.

down coat: Tuleh NY / bag: H & M / boots: HUNTER


Trench Coat Jane Norman, really nice fabric, I like this luxurious shine. In addition, the belt can be conveniently fasten on the side. (54 €)

Corsagentop by Jane Norman 11 € Only Skinnyjeans for an incredible 10 €!

all from H & M, much has just decreased. I found things I wanted for a long time, so hurry;)
way I sell the two rings and some of the bracelets and the beads bracelets at clothes roundabout. Here is the link if the things are already sold out with you.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment