Friday, November 26, 2010

2010 Kates Playground Galleries

chained

I in my newly acquired piece of gold. Necklace with bow & anchor! by Claire \u0026lt;3 To have my Steuerradbrosche and I feel almost back home.

Also, I can finally be a bit of shine, for 2 weeks I have lost not only a matching glove (which rarely fit me like a glove), plus two! Rings in one! Week: (
Get used to the best ever, it rings to remove when washing your hands. Forget and you never see them again! I speak from experience because I already got rid of three favorites ...
Instantaneous perennial with me is my link chain of Bijou Brigitte (Glamour Shopping Week;)
and searched long and finally found: a nice Leopard Ring (H & M)
I like, like, like!

Navy Blazer: ZARA / shirt: MANGO / Brooch: Hanse Sail / Chain: Claire


knit sweater from grandma / chain Bijou Brigitte

0 comments:

Post a Comment