Saturday, August 21, 2010

Considered Thin China

contest :-)

So, instead rumzubloggen to twitter and I worked hard, had a neat pattern made, nor sew a bag and made it to the 100 photos. Here is one of the last one:


Soon there will be namely a guide for this beautiful bag. So that the photos can also see what I have chosen this time very subtle colors.
Cordura outer material is 1100, the bag is lined with shiny turquoise taffeta.

I've been really enough pockets, so I submit this. But of course, not simply this: While I
the stuffing for the photo thing so I thought that a competition times would be quite funny ... Whoever guesses first
what I stuffed into the pocket, they can! But I want to know :-)

Please make suggestions here as a comment. It may also ask questions if they can be yes or no answer. Questions like: "Is the first letter 'A'?" I will not answer, of course, and the poor law is, as always excluded.


Well then come on, I'm looking forward to your suggestions!
(And if no one guesses, I will in due time the almost unbearable tension in all the good piece zealous Mitra Tern raffle :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment