Monday, November 15, 2010

How Do You Get Ogame Coupons?

My life is pink soup

I have a pink room wall, a pink pencil case, pink Dekokram, Rosa is one of the dominant colors in my wardrobe, pink bedding, pink nail polish, pink slippers and do not forget my pink pajamas!
It is not even my favorite color is pink ...
occurs to me only in degree, as I've tried a headline for the post office today to find out what else I find it not very difficult.
says my father, I have with my current room furnishings (which exists as cheesy since April) secretly made a long-cherished dream girl. That would at some point so when you're all women.
So I can agree with the in the end only because my children always looked rather woody;)

Blazer & Shirt: ZARA / Digital Watch: Casio / Rock: New York / Tights & Wedges H & M



0 comments:

Post a Comment