Wednesday, November 24, 2010

K.t.c Coconut Oil For Hair

shopping & eating!

way you love, it is again a decision:
have with my 50 € voucher City Deal after my order with Zalando again once the pain of choice. At the moment I'm leaning to the black Elchmütze Vero Moda and Camel Blazer Vila.
Any objections?
to Cardigan with Norwegian model ... yes me unfortunately quite disappointed as he only made of acrylic and spandex is (should not it be cotton?). He somehow feels like plastic and the fit is unfortunately quite bulky.
The short-HUNTER boots with laces have surprised me, because they look anyway, as they would rot. Yes moldy! (Volume small bubbles and I wonder whether the strong rubber smell is normal;)

So I start a test with my 2.nd 100 € voucher of Stylebop . Here I've chosen the high rubber boots by Hunter. Now I'm really looking forward to their quality and you'll keep you posted!


Two impressions from my breakfast and dinner repertoire:

Exotic fruit salad with persimmons, dragon fruit, frozen Mixed Berries, gooseberry, star fruit, cranberries, kiwi and linseed. This soy milk and enjoy!

tasty sandwich:) rye bread with homemade guacamole (avocados, olives, green onion, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, pepper), cherry tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinegar. Another variant: Rye bread, avocado cream, Shitakeaufschnitt, basil, and oregano)

0 comments:

Post a Comment