Sunday, November 7, 2010

Invitation Congretulation

really warm jacket

I always feel cold anyway, and here in the camp it is soooo cold! A fur vest to help me now to survive the winter. There currently are quite modern, but I still have not found any that I liked and was affordable. So I'm now one himself.

In large Auction house I've captured for this purpose 10 of rabbit skins:


did this I then just started again. It quickly became apparent that the material would not be enough ... therefore, was 'material mix' inevitable, but that does not matter cause I so yes the trend lies :-)



The sides then I'll knit, and although with cables! I have not done that forever, but obviously not forgotten you:



needed for the observance hand, I also what you're looking for. After some back and forth I have decided on an old wool coat. I had the time purchased at the junk. Although it fit me, but the fabric is really nice. So, nice that it is a reversible vest now:



I hope to be finalized, the project was before the big cold snap, and I will then present them here to brag :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment