Thursday, July 8, 2010

February Birthday Clips Art

dreams

Mh two dreams, which turn both around him.

first
I'm drinking with people who think Annika, Caro and Isa are, at least they are there if I'm totally drunk, then I will Susui pick up somehow and we sway to stop (Reichenbachstraße ^ ^) Da hundreds of people also want to travel by train and are drunk, well train comes at some point, somehow Susie is gone and I am struggling to pass non. To phone calls with him, he is worried because a buddy who has already reported all day non, non answer the phone, etc. (of course I'm sad because he never for me so provides) Well I'm getting out of the 3, and running to the apartment where I used to live did, very slowly, see that my father is alive and goes straight to work, but before I get any further he is already gone. Then I turn any event around the corner and he's there (not my father) keeps me in the arm and supported me because I'm so drunk:) want me to come with him but instead we go there, where does his buddy has (to reported non-yes) with him is still burning sun and we go in, but only his mother is here that says we can sleep tonight in his room. Sit around and then so there are 5 cats .. have only normal eyes and then I remember that there are not only 2 .. but 5 or more, was very scary. "Sleep" Well then do we create but there is his buddy, (Achso the room of his friend is full of Pokemon and Pikachu thousands xD) Well joa bla go, then stop again, and that's it.

second I walk around and wants to Him, and still gets out a beautiful girl that asks me whether we'll see do they think is on women and is a model (xD) I mean, yes I am also a model and kA. Every case is somehow they do on my (dream) meets a friend and he lets go of any comments that he likes .. and blah .. Was very shocking ... Mh I get the non-dream together more ... In any case wanted to express, and has let me sit and there was still some way ne closing ceremony. Oh damn, I hate to forget dreams. Was certainly very beautiful dream and the real hurt. I dream something like that several times a week, some ne cherry to me my friend (or similar) takes away. And always, it is he and any non-type. And yes that is with reference to the lesbian well ne ne quite certain person. Are also other times. More and 3 different .. Dont know why me so busy. So it was now clear enough xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment