Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is There Vat On The Sales Of Milk

neoprene fabric

there really is not because neoprene is not the stuff yes, but a kind of rubber. In fact, it is a chloroprene rubber and 'neoprene' is a trademark of Dupont .

Because I have a fondness for unusual materials, I am not, of course it passed. to sew the stuff, however, is a real challenge for many experiement but I have a combination of needles and yarn found with it to create even simple household sewing machines.

Then I have neoprene in the assortment, and since there are many colors in the material in Funfabric shop .

Here is one of my first experiments. When I made phone pocket still quite a lot by hand:



The laptop bag I then machine-sewn. Well, looks nothing spectacular, but it is really very practical:




There are now in a sewing box Nachmachprojekt neoprene . When the bottle coolers are neoprene makes invisible inside useful:

0 comments:

Post a Comment