Sunday, July 18, 2010

Senegal's Parrot For Sale

urban survival kit

There are quite a few, small things, the missing of civilization injured primacy before, when away from the well-stocked, your budget is underway. I have even compiled a small selection:



on the daily route to the discounter is one or another of them may be unnecessary, but for longer trips you have some of it but be pleased. You can put the whole stuff into a bag or distribute in handbag, luggage and toiletries bag. Very chic, however, if a little Baskets, with compartments, pockets and straps ...

That was my vision for the second part of task with which I am now employed. Although I'm not even sure if I did not because once again produced something totally superfluous, but it has really been fun :-)
I called it 'urban survival kit "and because the part so should suit the pocket the remaining media used it, the already have lying around in the sewing room. Closing the session is about 15x18x4cm in size and it looks:



Behind the top door, I placed in several pockets a Notitzbuch, a pen, a lighter, a hand cream and a soft cloth:



The flap on the left is supposed to prevent just that something falls out of the closed session. So they also can also make useful and has more stability, I have sewn two clear pockets.
The stamps and the memory card for survival not as important as other things, but they were quite decorative and at hand ;-)

In the middle section now has two mesh pockets are revealed. The bottom has a zipper and there are a few patches and laces it.



The upper pouch is divided into three parts. Left a can of Tiger Balm is in there, right, some rubber bands and toothpicks in the center. Thus, the fall out is not one flap with Velcro closure:



When I open the button in the middle, you can fold away the two small bags up and down. Then comes to light up a mesh pocket, in a small pocket mirror is accommodated.
In the middle are loops for tweezers, scissors, a small flashlight, a magnifying glass and a pocket knife.



At the bottom are three spools of thread and a few hairpins. Under the flap of felt to hide needles and safety pins:



The contents of the 'urban survival kit' would look at each other owners. A smoker for example, has a lighter in your pocket, because he does not need in this folder. On rudimentary sewing course I can also do without before. For example, I once sewed up the input of the mosquito uncured on my hotel bed, because the hungry mosquitoes had to be found quickly.

I'd like to know what would you pack it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment