Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hyderabad Latest Trend Sarees

Thomas D. - We separated the life

And how often have you spent the night with a hero

And are the next morning
Besides the devil wakes
I stood at the edge of your bed and was pretty scruffy

but had long since my seed in your brain
planted
My consciousness most remained suspended
And with every breath
War I out of life is not enough
control my flight
Remained a moment
-Wonderful moment
sends the beauty of your world
Through my eyes
And yet me my path moves on
And up from
me away-you bury what was under your dead hair
I ask myself every day you will ever forgive me
You are with me had us off-
life


This one goes out to everyone who gave me their love
It was nice to have a piece of it
This goes out to all the people I loved
It's nice that you is - yes
This goes to everyone who was close to me and hurt me was

By what now separates us
joined us life and yet
-I still love you
I was the future for you, but
this is now past
And I guess a "I'm sorry"'s not doing
You were so full of expectation, I was so empty
you fit in too much of me we were too heavy
I left a few feathers helped it
not sure I wrote "Love you And I love you"
I will follow my karma
I can see into the future
let it destroy you
Let us swear to love. . .
Send the demons in hell where they belong
In the belief that nothing would - without the love




What would we learn
If we all knew before
Maybe I broke your heart when we kissed
But perhaps it is you that our love
The kick missed
If you regret that you ever met me
And perhaps it is a law
it's in your Life is
That one for each day in heaven
a get in hell
However, everything in life once
And if it were not so-
I saw you again love
And twice as much

0 comments:

Post a Comment