Saturday, July 17, 2010

Front Camera App For Nokia E71

multitasking

Although at least two of my started projects are still very far from being able to be described as 'complete', I just had to start something new urgently :-) So it
namely the small handbag project is slightly faster on, I have been involved in this action . So I've tried

motivate me even a bit of a small, flat bag to sew. Because that is actually quite smart and still make it pretty easy, I would like a tutorial . Leave But to two equal parts in a row I have to sew my baser quite firmly connect.



why I've been involved in the nutrients and the forum. The subject is within two weeks, a sewing bag and some another part that fits it. I then marked the first time a kind of pattern (see above) started to play and. Because I had practiced a bit at first, this bag was very quickly finished:



Now I need something that suits them. At first I thought a wallet to sew, but basically because I have no desire to, because I of which have already made quite a few.

layer is then something else occurred to me what could be the case and for which I would definitely use: Another new project, but only a very small
;-) I will then introduce the next message, otherwise it will be here too long.

The manual for the small bag must then wait for the first time, but I did at least have a lot of pictures for it. Also in the queue still has a large bowling bag style. United Genung for a weekend or for sporting goods. The bag has a solid ground and the circulating piping it holds also in form. The first model I have made from woven nylon fabric in two colors:



For the second model I have sacrificed a pillowcase from the junk. This bag I liked actually better and I had already scheduled as a companion for a weekend at sea, but it has quickly found a new owner:



Na does, indeed nothing, I can sew: - )
would also write for this bag I still need a guide, but now only once my new 'small project' is it - if I do not suddenly think of something else ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment